Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @chargersrt10

Yeah i went to the Eatons center last night before it closed and didn't even have a display JB of the device in the Plus model.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My status just changed to SHIPPED/CLOSED. πŸ˜€

Looks like there are 3 status changes on the rogersdirect.ca side for those wondering.
1. IN PROGRESS (Pre-Fullfilment)
2. IN PROGRESS (Finalization)
3. SHIPPED /CLOSED.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @wpd1

Glad to see that and enjoy ur phone when it comes!
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Rogers needs to credit my account for going over my 10gigs of data because of refreshing my page to check my status!!!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚LOL
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @canamera

Hahaha maybe they should!
I'm a Regular

Ok then I'll tell you, 4days. Shipped this morning. Delivery next Tuesday, 7+ matte black 128. πŸ˜ƒ
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Excuston it's been a week since and in the last chat I had with the agent she told me 3 things written on black and white:

- Escalation has been done on my case, it is on file
- It will take 24-48hours before it takes effect
- If it does not happen, a manager will get in touch with me

I have the interaction ID as well so I'm covered.. next chapter of the story coming soon lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @orangefreddie i think i asked you this before, was this for the JB i7+ mode;?
@orangefreddie wrote:
My status just changed to SHIPPED/CLOSED. πŸ˜€

Looks like there are 3 status changes on the rogersdirect.ca side for those wondering.
1. IN PROGRESS (Pre-Fullfilment)
2. IN PROGRESS (Finalization)
3. SHIPPED /CLOSED.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

has there been any movement from anyone that ordered 7+ jet black 128gb?

either consumer side or business/corp side?

any at all?

this is so frustrating, everytime i call i get a different answer, one says there were emails sent out to reps another says there were none sent out. some say you order will be cancelled cause it was reserved on the consumer side for a business line, others said it will be merged, then still some say its the same que, and the next says its a different que..

Rogers customer service SUCKS as far as their knowledge goes

they need to be on the same page with each other, cause im more lost now than i was when this all started

i would also like to add i have called them at least 25 times since Sept 9th and about 5 of 25 have actually tried to help (even if they dont know what there talking about) most just brush u off and say all you can do is wait and call back in a few weeks!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Last week I signed up to get the new iPhone seven jet black. I was in line to get mine at position 464 and then I heard all about the scratches of the jet black iPhone so today I canceled my order and ordered the plain black iPhone seven to find out that now one week after online orders I'm now 41st in line to get my iPhone.