Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Sooo... for those of you who still care : I was one of those who has his reservation cancelled because of a discount (was supposed to go on the business side). I originaly reserved a i7 JB 128gb, and on rogersdirect side, reserved a i7 black 128gb.

On friday, it went from "In progress (pre-fulfillment)" to "Shipped/Closed" quite fast. It arrived at my hometown VIA UPS on saturday morning and got benched there since they don't do delivery on the weekend...

So I got my matte black during lunchtime.

This is the end of the story for me. See ya in a couple of years!

I'm a Regular

Does anyone know how long it takes for an Apple order to change fronm preparing for shipment to shipped?   My order delivery date is Oct5-10 and has been preparing for shipment for 4 days.   😱 Was hopping it would come sooner than estimated.   Waiting for 7 plus 128 matte black.   

I Plan to Stick Around

No more status changes for me tonight. Really hoping for a "Shipped" tomorrow. Would be cool if my phone came Wednesday when my Amazon package is scheduled to arrive with the case in it

EDIT: I just got an email stating that my account has been charged for an iPhone 7 Plus. Assuming that is a good sign. 😀
I've Been Here Awhile

ORDERED i7 JB 256Gb went from 2 to 1 and no updates since that change. Hopefully they'll ship it by the end of the week.

I Plan to Stick Around

You and me both brother. I'm #51 right now though.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ugh. No movement since Friday. I started 14th for the matte black 256+. Went down to 13th on Friday. And since then... Nothing.

I Plan to Stick Around

Started as #2 for Jet Black 128GB 7+.. Still nothing.. crickets

I'm Here A Lot

2 days in a row with GTA Apple stores having No Stock on any "Plus" models. Seems like there is a shortage of iPhone 7 +'s. Looks like we are all waiting for the next container ship to show up in Port in Vancouver or LA. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I was in the Apple Store yesterday and the iPhone table I was at didn't even have a Jet Black on display. It had 2 sets of matte black and the other colors. Just to give people who are upset at Rogers an idea of supply. Apple didn't even have one out at the table I was at.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

Explained this before but got hounded down by some people telling me otherwise.

Either way we know Apple has little to none supply of the JB. So nothing anyone can do.