Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@tpaglia wrote:

NOOOOOOO!!!!

I just missed the next shipment that came 😞 I went down from 26 to 5 on Rogers Direct for the 7+ 128GB Black.

I'm hoping they get more in this week.

So they only got 21 devices of that size and color for corporate reservation... Supply must be low Smiley Surprised

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I'm not referring to any developers, head office or people who review products getting them.. I'm referring to customers.. I'm referring to someone who I know demanded 4 jet black 7+ from Rogers because he knows the guy at the top so he can have the phones for him and his friends for their Rogers accounts and it was taken from customer stock and given to him.. because he has pull and is worth millions of dollars
I Plan to Stick Around

And hence as a result, I am still #2 for jet black 7+ 128gb since the first day
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charlos1108

Honestly i can't really say I believe that our not but who knows. If that's true then I would see this in any other carrier. I do agree that them doing that isn't right.

Also you know how this works. So why are u so surprised?. U been here for 3 years now or so. So the reservation system doesn't work for u or flawed as u say.
I've Been Around

Don't trust rogers that the have fixed your place or escalated your order.

I was 3rd for iPhone 7+ 128GB Black on consumer until they cancelled it on Wednesday last week.  I called and they said it would be escalated and I would be put back into 3rd spot.  Thursday morning I called again and was confirmed I was third and it was escalated, they even sent me a text confirming that.  I then called in on Friday and talked to back office who again said it was escalated and I would receive shipping confirmation Friday or Saturday.  I received a call from the rep who wouldn't confirm shipping but only that I was again 3rd and escalated.  Nothing online changed at all.  I sat tight until today and called in when devices started to move, again nothing changed.  Still no device no shipping, no answers from rogers.  Very disappointed in rogers and starting to reach out to other providers for all my services.  Rogers hasn't fixed anything.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello! I was number 14/112 for a 32gb rose gold 7, and then at the end of the day last Friday received an email saying that I was not eligible for a phone. I was FUMING. Anyways... after being on hold for 45 minutes, I finally got it sorted and apparently my phone has shipped. However, I have not received any email to confirm this and I have no tracking number or anything. Is this usual? This is the first time I've got the "new" phone... I used to always be a model behind!

I Plan to Stick Around

Believe what you may.. the guy is one of the most successful in Canada and had the CEO of Rogers on speeddial on his phone and was not lying and now he has them.. I didn't say I was surprised.. I'm merely saying that is the reason I don't have my phone.. The reservation system doesn't work efficiently or fairly period
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @charlo1108

Anyways i hope they fix the system one day and not have these problems.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @andreamc

Have you called into Rogers to see if they can give u the tracking number as well? Usually they don't deliver or ship on the weekends so my guess is they picked it up today or Friday but call and ask. There should be a email with the tracking number. Have u checked all ur folders?
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

can you confirm what time the apple reservations open in the morning? the app said 8am this morning but when i checked there was barely nothing available... does it go live early sometimes?