Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @BiReL41r

Yes but only at Apple stores, not carrier stores.... That is what i am saying and said that many times before as well.. Also Apple stores get the devices before any carrier which i have said before as well. So carriers will get only 20% or of the stock. Jet Black in most Plus models are not available.
I Plan to Stick Around

A story on MacRumors also indicates that many people with October (or November) shippings dates on their 7+ JB phones from Apple are getting shipping notifications now.

I Plan to Stick Around

Exactly. Yes, we all know the whole 80% / 20% thing but the way you made it seem was that it's not possible to get a JB before November, which is completely incorrect. If you have reserved through Rogers, sure, you may wait until November...or maybe even 2017. As for Apple, they have them here and there and you just need to call around or look online! GL guys Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

...and if they're clearing through the backlog of orders that rapidly for the Apple store itself, presumably that means they should have plenty of extra for carriers in the next couple weeks as well.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BiReL41r

Most users here I reply to ask about their Rogers Reservations... So I replied back to them saying that Smiley Happy.

Anyways yes Apple is the way to go if u want one!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @jnardari

If Apple is making more then yes the carriers should be getting them within the next couple of weeks. I hope so
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Just saw the business side for the 7+ 128 Black jump for the first time.  I went from 126 to 104 in the past 2 hours.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @TerryMck

Hopefully this means they are getting some stock!
I Plan to Stick Around

My RogersDirect.ca reservation STATUS CHANGE!!

"IN PROGRESS (FINALIZATION)"

Yahoo!!! I assume this means there is a phone in stock with my name on it being prepared for shipping 😃

iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB Black.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

Glad to see my friend! That means they have the device and finalizing it for u and about to ship it out!