Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

no this means you are 3rd in line in canada for the particular model, colour and storage size of the device you've chosen. keep in mine, no one with a jet black has moved at all since the first wave and they are backordered until november

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm quite surprised to hear that many of you are still without your phones! I've seen plenty of stock for some of the ones you guys have listed on the Apple reservation system but they go quickly so if you're not checking often & always then surely you'll have to rely waiting on Rogers til' November. @Meowmix said it best, 80% of stock goes to Apple and 20% to Carriers...

Anyways, does anyone happen to know if the Apple reservation system went up anytime after 2am but before 8am this morning?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

It is officially 11 AM, left the refreshing begin for a new week ....LOL
I've Been Around

#2 for 128gig silver 7. Still open. Have only moved up one spot (likely a cancel)
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@BiReL41r Yes. I ordered mine at 3am PST
I Plan to Stick Around

@behni10 Interesting. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume it was a Black you secured and not a Jet Black since you're searching for a 7+? I've seen stock come at 6am before and just assumed it was a mistake or something but clerarly the 8am open time for Apple reservation isn't accurate.

I'm Here A Lot

@BiReL41r Sorry. I thought you were talking about Roger reservation system. Don't know about Apple.
I Plan to Stick Around

I can't believe there's still been no movement (that I know of) for us 32GB plus models 😞
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@cici24

Not even a twitch yet....LOL!!! Don't worry though, I'm sure it'll be our turn very soon
I'm #2 for a silver 32gig +.
I Plan to Stick Around

No movement for me except for a cancellation (most likely) as I am at #18 now for a 7+ 128GB Black (not JB). Call center has no stock, they're telling everyone 6+ weeks for any Plus model