Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Ya same problem to me. Apple can't activate on a corporate rebate account. Ridiculous.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Yoram

Yes that is how some corporate accounts are. They are locked and now many stores can access then as they don't have the system to do so.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Vangiemateo

Very nice! 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Really hoping to see some status changes today!!

Good luck everyone!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

I hope so too!
I Plan to Stick Around

My case is arriving Wednesday... I think my phone should come Wednesday also 😂
I Plan to Stick Around

i'm hoping for some movement today or tomorrow for many of us, none of the apple stores within an hour of me are even taking reservations as of today and there are no 7+ for reservation anywhere in canada (i looked under each store just for giggles). i'm hoping my local apple stores will be getting shipments today that will be available for reservation tomorrow or something...or my rogers one better come this week...

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm in the same boat. I am first in line for both the 128GB 7+ in black and in jet black. I reserved via the Rogers Direct website for business accounts. No emails yet and status hasn't changed in system. Still showing "In Progress (Pre-Fulfillment). Really hoping they ship out this week.
I Plan to Stick Around

Someone must have cancelled. Went from 21 to now 20 for 7+ 128GB Black. Really hoping I'll get it this week as I'm not close to an Apple Store to reserve one there.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello all, I'm currently postiion #3 (open) for a JB 256 i7+, does anyone know what this means? Does this mean I'm 3rd in line at my store I've chosen?