Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nasa25
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

The threads quiet because a lot of people have just cancelled their Roger's order and grabbed the phone through apple. They're now busy playing with their new toy lol

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

And those of us still here don't have much left to talk about, because we have been "making conversation" about a reservation for over a week now... And we are running out of topic ideas... LOL.

Anyone get a RogersDirect status change today? I did not... Just wondering if any were processed today... I assume not. Hoping I see something on my Pre Fulfillment status on Monday.

kaussy
I Plan to Stick Around

I was another one of the people who had a great reservation # then was switched over to the business side.  Spoke to some reps last night who have escalated/made priority to my order. I don't know what happened to this reservation system cause I have seen people with no reservation walk into a Rogers store and grab a phone.   I understand stock levels not being provided by apple, but the reservation system on the consumer/business sides both need an overhaul.  

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

So I was #2 for 7+ 128GB Jet Black since the first day and I'm still open.. But then I find out a VERY successful person in Toronto who is bffs with the Rogers CEO got FOUR Jet Black 7+ 128GBs being delivered to him tomorrow because he asked the CEO to hook him up.. So now I know where MINE went and why I'm still open

disneynorth
I'm Here A Lot

So, I'm guessing that Rogers received no 7+ across the system, regardless of size and color.  Fair assumption?

cynikalmindset
I Plan to Stick Around

@disneynorth

I picked up my wife's rose gold 128gb 7+ from Rogers yesterday. So your assumption is not fair.
disneynorth
I'm Here A Lot

Well then that gives me some ray of hope.....

bbiery
I Plan to Stick Around

Seems that people who didn't reserve are getting models at the Rogers store, I figured 10 que and below would for sure get filled, next year I'm using Apple website, Rogers has been horrible with this.
Yoram
I've Been Here Awhile

I wasted two hours yesterday trying to get a reserved iPhone 7+ from the Apple Store. Unable to do it since I have a corporate rebate on my account. Apparently this is considered a comporate line and only one branch of Rogers is able to activate anything on a corporate plan. What the..!? I guess I really have to wait for this rogers reservation system.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Yoram

Yes that is how some corporate accounts are. They are locked and now many stores can access then as they don't have the system to do so.