Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @writergal

Most likely thy cancelled as they got some other device.
I Plan to Stick Around

This thread sure is quiet today...I guess we have all accepted temporary defeat until the 2nd wave next week...I'm down to checking my device reservation only once an hour today 🙂

still stuck at 30 for a 7+ 128 black....

@Meowmix hoping wave 2 hits next week.

on a side note, Mac Rumors can drop dead for suggesting today that Americans cross over the border to Canada to buy +'S since some were available for walk in...seriously Mac Rumors, we don't need you adding fuel to the fire...

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/17/iphone-7-plus-reservations-canada/

at least I see an upside to the delays...it is keeping me pre-occupied this week and i have actually forgotten about the agony of waiting for my factory order for my new sports car....have to find a silver lining throughout this device reservation fiasco...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The threads quiet because a lot of people have just cancelled their Roger's order and grabbed the phone through apple. They're now busy playing with their new toy lol

I Plan to Stick Around

And those of us still here don't have much left to talk about, because we have been "making conversation" about a reservation for over a week now... And we are running out of topic ideas... LOL.

Anyone get a RogersDirect status change today? I did not... Just wondering if any were processed today... I assume not. Hoping I see something on my Pre Fulfillment status on Monday.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hey guys,

I ended up cancelling my reservation with Rogers Direct as I was able to secure a reservation at Fairview mall today for the 7+ 128gb at the Apple Store.

I was on a business plan and they were able to complete the transaction. I kept my same plan. I did have to pay for the phone up front. Hoping my next rogers bill doesn't get messed up....!
I Plan to Stick Around

Moved from 8 to 7th on open status on 32gb black+
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bbiery

Cancellation that why.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Sad that I couldn't give my daughter her new silver 32gig + this weekend being that I am #2 on the list, but it eases my mind that I haven't heard about others getting their hands on one either as walk-ins (that would really upset me)!!! LOL

I've heard about a lot of 128gigs, 256gigs, but I don't think I've heard of a single 32gig silver +. Even the Rogers by me only had Rose Gold, or how I call it, pepto bismal pink... lol

I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera Reserve it at a local Apple store if possible! It opened at 2am last night and there were tons of 7 plus' available, including the 32GB Silver 7 Plus. There were still phones available when I woke up at 9am as well!

I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera

@JCT12121

I would have secured one (or tried to) at the Apple store but since it's going to be a new activation (as a new client), I absolutely have to get it through a particular rogers store that my preorder is set to ship to. Apparently, I have to do this because they are the only ones who can setup my employee price plan (corporate discount i believe it's what it's called).

Also, I'm almost regretting not getting the 128gb, and was wondering, if I cancel my reservation and re-reserve for a 128gb, would that set me back to like longer wait times. Just discovered that I used up around 30Gb on my current 6s+ 64gb so that's kinda a bummer, I thought I used less than that LOL