Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steve91
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Can somebody point me in the right direction ? On rogers direct I am trying to see what number I am on the list , but I forgot my usename or password. When I called rogers they werent able to reset any passwords or usename now what ? 

thanks

mquieta
I've Been Around

Hey just wondering if anyone can answer my question. If I do the reserve and pick up at an Apple Store and im with rogers, do they just bill the amount of the phone to my account? or do I pay for the device at the store. I just want to know what to expect when I get to the store. Thanks!

gkandiah
I've Been Around

i am at position 206, how long do I have to wait on average?

canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@gkandiah
Sorry man, but there isn't any average....

Every year can be different. I'm in position #2, and I'm still waiting. My status still says open. What happens this year, doesn't nessisarily happen next year
Ducker
I Plan to Stick Around

@mquieta

For reserve and pickup, the device cost is added to your next Rogers bill. The only thing you pay for (if you choose to take it) is AppleCare.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @gkandiah

It all depends. No one has this answer unfortunately. Every year is different.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mquieta

As explained before, the price of the device will be added to ur next month's invoice from Rogers. U don't pay anything upfront. Only if u buy it outright or buy accessories u only pay.
writergal
I Plan to Stick Around

I've jumped about eight numbers since yesterday afternoon.  Did a lot of people cancel, you think?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @writergal

Most likely thy cancelled as they got some other device.
Dbkdbk
I Plan to Stick Around

This thread sure is quiet today...I guess we have all accepted temporary defeat until the 2nd wave next week...I'm down to checking my device reservation only once an hour today 🙂

still stuck at 30 for a 7+ 128 black....

@Meowmix hoping wave 2 hits next week.

on a side note, Mac Rumors can drop dead for suggesting today that Americans cross over the border to Canada to buy +'S since some were available for walk in...seriously Mac Rumors, we don't need you adding fuel to the fire...

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/17/iphone-7-plus-reservations-canada/

at least I see an upside to the delays...it is keeping me pre-occupied this week and i have actually forgotten about the agony of waiting for my factory order for my new sports car....have to find a silver lining throughout this device reservation fiasco...