Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @saupaui

You could try and see.. It doesn't hurt to help. The only thing I can think of is asking them nicely and see.. If it doesn't work then Rogers should put a investigation on this.
I Plan to Stick Around

So I picked up my iPhone 7+ 128GB Black today and I'm so happy with it!!! Anybody who reserved this model- AMAZING choice!

I Plan to Stick Around

I just read 35 pages to catch up on all of this Smiley Very Happy

So I saw that there was 2 people with Cancelled Reservations that moved to the corporate side and got their status updated to "Escalated" and "In Progress"... You can add me to that list.

My status shows "Escalated" and "In Progress (Pre-Fulfillment)"... I see some had In Progress (Finalized)... I do not at this point... But after the cancellation concerns I am just happy to be Escalated and In Progress.

iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@bbrennan10101

You're making me jealous, my silver 32gig plus is still "open"....
I Plan to Stick Around

My apologies... I won't be on these forums anymore much since I dont have a reason to haha, but I wish ALL of you the best with your reservations! Thanks for all being so friendly and patient!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie Well mine got shipped this afternoon with a UPS tracking number... Expecting it monday PM. I'm pretty sure that the fact that I've put a matte black i7 on my rogersdirect reservation instead of a JB saved my butt a bit.

So I'd say that in your case, they're probably waiting for your phone to arrive.

As a side note, that's kind of unfortunate that my phone was "in progress" this morning, since It was too late to cancel and I could grab one at Best Buy during lunch time... oh well...
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Can you confirm the difference between "In Progress (Pre-Fulfillmnt)" and "(Finalized)"

My assumption was that as soon as you saw "In Progress" that there was essentially a device in stock with your name on it and the rest is just a matter of time.

Once it is "(Finalized)" I am assuming it is sent to the shipping dept.

Am I correct?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

In Progress ( Pre fulfilment) means they do not have the phone hence the " Pre fulfilment" part.

Finalized means they are finalizing the last details and adding the waybill sticker. Then the last one will change to SHIPPED
I Plan to Stick Around

In Progress (Pre-Fulfillment) is pretty much like "OPEN" on the consumer side.

In Progress means that you have a phone and they are preparing the usual stuff.

In Progress (Finalized) means that it's pretty close to being ready.

Shipped/Closed means that it's shipped or simply awaiting that UPS truck. At this point they consider this a job well done and you'll get an Email with a tracking number that might need a few hours to work.

Hope it helps.

I Plan to Stick Around

Ok... A little confusing, as I would think until they have a device for you... you would just remain open.  No problems... Just trying to understand the status updates.

I am assuming I won't see any changes now before Monday.