Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Dbkdbk

Honestly it all depends on Apple when they ship them to Rogers. I o believe slowly they will start starting next week and on. No way of confirming this due to the backorder of the JB
I Plan to Stick Around

In this time of waiting for Jet black I decided to look up YouTube videos of scratch test on the jet black to see how it holds up it seems a bit concerning - mind you I will be putting it in a Apple case it seems that it will scratch on anything.... Not sure how to feel.... Couldn't see to well in the video since it was low quality for CNET but she seemed pretty adamant it was very noticible by just moving the phone around on a table 😕
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I meant black not JB....hoping to see some movement on the black....pre sold my 6+ yesterday for wicked money to cover the cost of my upgrade as my AppleCare warranty runs out this weekend and I had to do my final swap yesterday before the launch...but am using a friend's BB Z10 until my plus arrives....the BB is by far the worst smartphone I have ever touched

I Plan to Stick Around

I hate to be "that" guy but I have to ask...

Does anyone have any movement for 32Gb phones? 

I'm #1 since day 01 for a 7+ Silver (not even JB or matte black).

and as of now, it's still "open"

I guess there's just no love for 32gb phones hahaha

oh well.. it will come one day, maybe in October

I Plan to Stick Around

Jet black scratch test video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154662975672275&id=7155422274&_rdr#

The girl is kind of dumb but yall better use this time to buy a case!
I Plan to Stick Around

I am also concerned about how easy the JB scratches and already have an apple leather case and silicone case ordered, at this rate they will be here before the phone.

I also placed reservations for the matte black 128gb 7+ and 256gb 7+, which ever one makes it here first is the winner I guess.
I Plan to Stick Around

Been on these forums for the past couple of years. So lets start with pre ordering iphone devices . In the past  I pre ordered via the site ( Rogers) Lets say it was very confusing . After wiating weeks I believe I was #90 on the list , I took the pluge and went into an Apple store. When I got there I was told " sorry sir " We dont have access towards business accounts. After 2 hours in the apple store she was able to set up my phone . 

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@jeffrey_mtl

I'm right behind you for the exact same phone, I'm #2.

I Plan to Stick Around

I also received this email from Rogers but thought it was because my phone was cancelled? 

So people ALSO received this email and their phones were not cancelled?

Very weird. I never did get an 'escalation' email from Rogers re; why my phone was cancelled.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera

maybe we'll get ours before halloween if we are lucky