Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

a response, instead of hiding behind answering machines that too, dont give any useful info, or typing off cue cards. if u really believe that apple sent absolutely 0 iphone pluses, fine. we know thats wrong, its already been proven wrong. not all of us are after the jet black. people have gotten their reserved ones already, while there was only one person in the country in front of me for mine, makes sense right? the closest air source to me said they had 2 32gb plus black reserved devices. well guess what ive been number 2 since the second reservations came up, none are mine (and i didnt pick that store anyway).

ya what a great system that lies & cuts queues at will. unless the rep lied or was wrong, doubt it.

I Plan to Stick Around

@Th1ef

Takes a big person to take stuff back...I think it's easier to accept this horrible situation knowing you didn't get turned inside out from a company that you give a fair amount of money to monthly.

I personally look forward to you and everyone else getting your hands on these beauties...I know it may not seem lik it now but they'reworth the wait

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@ragu13

Bravo...bravo....well said
I Plan to Stick Around

I receive the same email at 6:03 pm today.

"You have recently pre-ordered a new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus with Rogers.

As a customer on the Rogers Employee Purchase Plan ....."

Rogers guys need to tie their shoelaces and stop tripping over them.

In any case picked up my 7 Black 128GB at the Rogers store this morning about 10:00

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Sweet...I'm on the employee purchase program for Rogers too!! lol

I just love surprises

I Plan to Stick Around

I got the same email about the employee discount, called in about it and the rep was clueless. Said he just talked to someone else who had the same thing happen. I asked if I could get an employee discount but that wasn't happening. He said he told the last person this was a spam email or something but it's odd I'd get this when I'm not a Rogers employee.

On a side note he said my plan was better than the one he was on. I've got a share everything 6gb plan for $95/month. He said he's paying $120 for 5gb.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I'm #14 for 7+ JB 128 on business reservations, spoke to CSR at Rogers today, was told its 6 weeks out. I reserved this at 6:10 AM on Sept 9. Having second thoughts now, is it even worth it or is it worth waiting next year's iteration.
I Plan to Stick Around

These guys don't know much they communicate through instant messenger internally. Especially when there's an error like this if they don't know about it they call it "spam" or "phishing".

Reality is there's no jet black iPhones none - not at bell not at Rogers not at Best Buy not at source no where. Not even Apple Store !
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gunn

No one has any JB models. Not even Apple. It seems Apple failed to make enough.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

so I have been reading this topic all day and it seems that nobody is asking about the elephant in the room....when will wave 2 hit you think?

was #165 in the pre-order for black 128 + and had great movement on Wednesday to  #31 but have stuck there since...

your thoughts please meowmix...

''thank you