Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I got the same e-mail. They can't even get their email distribution lists right, let alone their reservation systems.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got the same email too just now.... 

so disappointed in this company

I Plan to Stick Around

Just spoke with Rogers and the guy said not to click on ANYTHING.  The number in the email is actually not in service.  DON'T DO ANYTHING and just call the REAL customer service line.

I Plan to Stick Around

This is confirmed an error message and we are safe to ignore it. Apparently it went out to a lot of people!
I Plan to Stick Around

That number IS in service it took me to Rogers Business who transferred me to the consumer side. She verified this is an error
I Plan to Stick Around

Should have ordered on the Apple website and stayed off contract -.-

I'm a Reliable Contributor

Got the email too...I'm just ignoring it, because I have no idea what they're talking about with corporate discount plan, blah blah blah
I Plan to Stick Around

@inferno129

If I sound rude, please excuse my ignorance however, what exactly are you expecting the Rogers customer service reps to tell you when you call? to give you a guarantee? to tell you they didn't receive enough units? Rogers will not offer discounts or presents to anyone because you didn't get what Apple didn't ship. I say again, being #1 or #1001 on a list makes no difference when the stock number is 0

I still haven't heard one person say they wrote a 'nasty'gram to Apple...they are the ones starving the suppliers, they are the culprit to you and everyone else not getting your device.

I understand the frustration, but saying that Rogers has any fault in this is not fair. The reservation system goes up and people reserve phones, and then Rogers waits on Apple to decide what they are supplying. And if youy think Apple takes the time to call Rogers and apologize or explain why, think again. Apple is a worldwide juggernaut that has more important things to attend to (ie. China UK and USA markets) than little brother Canada.  Rogers made no promises, and they didn't cause any real undue hardship. They use a system that maybe flawed, or could be explained better, but within all of the fine print is all of the answers we need.

I am not criticizing you for being frustrated, you should be because this is in fact the worst launch i have ever seen...what I am suggesting is that you expend that negative energy somewhere else, Rogers doesn;t deserve bad publicity for something they have zero control over...Apple is the one to blame here

I Plan to Stick Around

On the phone with the corporate side of customer service and the email is technically legit.  The emails were just sent to the wrong people/more people than it should have gone to. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I was pretty upset at at Rogers too however when I did my homework today and found that NOONE got the jet black it is what it is - this is Apple's fault....