Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@Th1ef apparently only TWO jet black phones came to Canada and both went to an Apple Store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thats not even possible that 2 jet blacks came to Canada there is so much mis information surrounding this I don't believe anything. maybe only 2 came to Rogers but I highly doubt 2 only came to Canada. At this point theres no trusting anyone as EVERYONE is giving different information.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Th1ef

Look at all the websites. Even Apple reps have confirmed this to the people waiting outside for one.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #18

@Lonnie1313

I'm Here A Lot

Just got my shipping notification! I7 128 GB Black, hopefully i get it by Monday.   I was previously 145 out 505 business line.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I'm Here A Lot

I am # 1 for a 128 gb iPhone 7 jet black and my status is still OPEN..... rogers

I've Been Here Awhile

I literally just walked in to a Rogers store this morning at 10am and picked up a 7 128g black with no preorder. There wasn't lots of stock, but also no line up.
I Plan to Stick Around

No iPhone jet blacks available

https://www.thestar.com/business/2016/09/16/iphone-7-fans-line-up-in-gta.html

Also look at that guy who spent $4000 on 2 phones, in 3 years hes going to look like a goof. Think back to when the Iphone 3G came out and it was AMAZING!!! Look at it now, it will be the same in 3 years with the iPhone 7. What a waste of $4000.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@gq_stylz_s123

The 7's are around, I stopped at a Rogers store at 10am as well, and they had a few 7's....it's the 7+, and the jet black ones that are the problem.