Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@bbrennan10101
If your 📱 only shipped at🕛, I'm not completely convinced you'll get a call today...they have to receive the 📱, and then process it...you might want to call them yourself, but I think you might only get it tomorrow
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Been calling all day, lol

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@canamera

It's awful this year. I've been pretty lucky past years where people agree to a certain price and pickup date and follow through. This year I've had 3 'firm' sales only to have the person flake out. It's pretty ridiculous. I changed my ad to say 'first person to arrive at my door with $xxx takes the phone' lol. I discounted it a bit to appease the tire kickers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

yall here waiting complaining because your iPhone shipped and you aint getting it today.. and im here, sitting at #800 for my 7 Plus Black, 🙂 🙂 🙂

since they're sold out, will I have to wait for the next 'wave'? 

@Meowmix give me some hope

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Have always used ebay to sell my old phones and have never had a problem (and USD too!)

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @karinegaboriaul

I would say within the next 2 waves u should yes.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

and how long is that?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers just told me that they haven't had any 7 PLUSES received into that specific store at all today, and received notice that they wont for 1-3 weeks.  However because mine says SHIPPED I am going to be receiving it within 24 hours, as for the UPS Shipping Method.  Hopefully they call me tonight, but he just said that all of the 7 Pluses at the location I chose were all like #500+ still "open" from what customers have been telling him! Crazy!

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@karinegaboriaul

Your 800???LOL
I'm #2 for a silver plus, and my status says open......hahahaha hahahaha now that's some funny stuff!!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

funniest is I've had every iPhone on launch day since iPhone 4S and im not getting this one on day 1.