Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hearing people getting phone calls now in ON gives me hope I still have at least 2 more hours till I hear from Rogers here in AB.
I've Been Here Awhile

it's obsurd Stores recieved some 128 black yesterday, but, the preorders are only going to be arriving today after 2pm  in montreal... shouldn't these have been delivered by 9am when the store opens? Just saying.... would make sense.

I'm Here A Lot

Sitting (still) at 48/393 for the 7+ 128 JB

Zzzzzzzzzz..............

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ba56464

No its UPS. They delivery up until 7-8pm. Not Rogers fault here.
I've Been Here Awhile

Actually there is partial blame on rogers fault ups has many different shipping methods and They should not have selected one that puts have selected a ship method that puts the devices in the Store potentially only a few hours prior to closure specially since rogers emailed saying that mine shipped out like 2 days ago.
I Plan to Stick Around

ANYONE LOOKING FOR MATTE BLACK CALL BEST BUY MOBILES - LAST I CHECKED THE BEST BUY IN REXDALE HAD MATTE BLACK

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ba56464

No need to complain about how they shipped it out. Jesus I feel like everything is a complain now and days.... They shipped it out and that's that. They got those methods on a good discount and been using them since 2012. No one had ever complained about this...
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Open....Open....Open....Open....Open....
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I get that they get it at a discount but when your seeing people walk out of the store with devices that they did not even pre-order and your being told that you have to wait.... that's what the most fristrating thing since I as many others did I pre-ordered a week ago and I am still waiting. that's all I am saying.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Do I have grounds for suing Roger's for the amount of time I have refreshed my page to check my status 😖🤔😂