Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @thesixfile

Even if u do, they won't secure one for u Sadly lol. I tried that I am close friends with the Apple store manager at the Eatons center and a few Rogers reps as well.. They can lose their jobs for hiding a phone or securing one for someone else other then customers waiting to get one. It's on their contracts they sign when they get the job lol
I'm Here A Lot

My iPhone 7 128gb Black just reached in Progress (finalization) I'm in Toronto and a corporate customer. Does this mean shipping soon or tomorrow? Anyone know how long it takes from this stage to shipping? Does this mean there is a phone with my name on it already and it's just waiting to be sent?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @MikePagz

Yes there is a name with ur phone on it thus why it shows Finalized. Also it can take 1-3 business days to get it seeing as they need to package it at this stage and get it ready for UPS. Now it CAN ship out tonight but won't be there until Monday.
I Plan to Stick Around

What are the chances I'll pick up a phone today? My phone shipped yesterday.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am 3rd in booking for a iphone7 plus 256gb .....still open status as of 10:22am pst , hope rogers got a few of these hahaha.... like the song says "the waiting is the hardest part"!! lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JustBeingMe

You should give the store a call within an hour and see if they received it yet. UPS has until 7pm weekdays to deliver products.
I've Been Here Awhile

Do you get an email when your status changes to 'In Progress' ?

I've Been Here Awhile

128gb i7+ in matte black was originally number 40, shipped last night around 8pm and just got the call it's available for pickup at Rogers in Barrie ON along with my 128gb i7 matte black that was originally spot 14
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @werwerggdfh

No you do not. The only email you will get is when it ships out.
I'm a Regular

467 in line for the + jet black and 333 for the matte..