Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Best Buy Mobile
006-500 Rexdale Blvd
Toronto ON M9W 6K5
Canada

Has 128GB black and rose gold (not sure which size) in stock...
I just spoke to them

I'm looking for jet black no one received these.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

#441 for 7+ 32gb Matte Black. It is what it is... it will arrive someday, lol. Then I will take the black. "Night gathers, and now my watch begins".... I had way too much coffee so far!

Happy for those who got, or are expecting to receive later today, what they ordered.

On a side note, I've often been on the critical end of Rogers, but after nearly 25 years with them (grandfathered customer from Maclean-Hunter...bet you haven't heard that name in decades!), i'm impressed how customer service and retail staff have been with me. This could easily have been a bad experience, but they're handling my particular case very well.

I Plan to Stick Around

LOL WHAT A COMEDY ACT

CALL CENTER SAYS 3 MONTH WAIT TIME FOR JET BLACK LOL

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @werwerggdfh

Who knows but it all solely depends on stock from Apple now.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Th1ef

They are told to say that to the clients now. I don't know why but they have. My best bet is that hey think Apple will take longer seeing as it shows November on the Apple site..
I Plan to Stick Around

It's actually funny, APPLE released a brand new flagship phone in a new colour and are using it in all their advertising and they dont produce enough? It's not like they are going to over produce phones and realize they can't get rid of them.

FML

Rep is also claiming a 2-4 week wait period for all other colours but it seems that the other colours are not as difficult to come by as people are getting shipping notices left right and center.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just assuming, my status became shipped Last night at 11:44. that means it will be here today guaranteed?
I Plan to Stick Around

@foujax wrote:

Ooouh! So my rogersdirect reservation (the backup plan) got "Escalated", then a few minutes later got changed to "In progesss" (real deal). Looks like since they cancelled my original "consumer" reservation they bumped up my backup plan. Sounds good to me!

My original reservation was a JB and my backup was a matte black, so they probably set me up for the matte black... But I seriously don't care.

I was one of the people who got their myRogers reservation cancelled due to a corporate discount. I went on Rogers Direct and ordered myself, then called to follow up. My order was also changed to 'escalated' today - but still 'In Progress (Pre-Fufillment)' - I guess that's better than nothing!

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Yes I understand that I'm thinking the first batch of jet black will come out next week. There's no way it's going to take months....

Always set the bar super high for customer expectations so when you produce the productnquicker you look like a superstar.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Th1ef

On the Apple site, Telus site and other carriers sites it shows 4-6 week wait for some models of the Plus in all colors.