Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @inferno129

You know this every year. You aren't surprised at all?. Lol.

It all depends to each store. Here in Toronto most Rogers stores open at 9-10Am EST.
babie_giirl
I'm Here A Lot

UPS trick is showing my i7+ 128 GB black is expected to arrive at my house by end of day today! 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sascwatch

If you read it, Telus is NOT offering it to everyone. The customer called in and was offered that TO Him. No where does it state Telus made that publicly and is for everyone. They gave him a $100 bill credit instead.

So in the end, I guess it all depends on each and every rep u speak to or ur account status.
alexgaspari7
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey guys, just wondering who else got their reservation "moved" because of the discount on our account. If anybody else is in the same situation as mine... how exactly do we check our reservation status and what not? Because since it was moved to a different system we don't get to see in on the regular Rogers website.
foujax
I Plan to Stick Around

@alexgaspari7 I'm one of those guys. Unfortunately, that "moved" reservation is not shown in the rogersdirect system. So you need to call to make sure or... simply trust them.

Call the number you'll see in rogersdirect.ca after you log-in (the one I see is in french) and tell them you have a corporate discount. You'll eventually get somewhere.
young_wheezy
I've Been Here Awhile

@babie_giirl

Was your reservation cancelled? I was number 4 for a 7+ 128GB matte black and had it cancelled. @CommunityHelps told they would ship direct to my home, but I haven't yet received a call from customer service.

JustBeingMe
I Plan to Stick Around

If my iPhone shipped yesterday what time would be expected to receive a call from the store today? Been tempted just to go to the store and see haha
foujax
I Plan to Stick Around

Ooouh! So my rogersdirect reservation (the backup plan) got "Escalated", then a few minutes later got changed to "In progesss" (real deal). Looks like since they cancelled my original "consumer" reservation they bumped up my backup plan. Sounds good to me!

My original reservation was a JB and my backup was a matte black, so they probably set me up for the matte black... But I seriously don't care.

alexgaspari7
I Plan to Stick Around

Aww ok, so basically me, you and all the other affected by this same
Thing have no way of tracking the status?
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

Best Buy Mobile
006-500 Rexdale Blvd
Toronto ON M9W 6K5
Canada

Has 128GB black and rose gold (not sure which size) in stock...
I just spoke to them

I'm looking for jet black no one received these.