Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Interesting:  I moved up one notch (though still open) and my husband moved up two for the exact same model.  I was 172 yesterday and am now 171.  Hubby was 183 and is now 181. I guess someone between my number and his cancelled their phone.  Last time (when we both got the 6), we waited two months.  I suppose it'll be that long a wait this time around too.  We started off in the 200s somewhere.  In 2014, our original number was in the 400s.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I'm really starting to hate the word open!
I Plan to Stick Around

I7 Matte Black Plus 128 is on truck for delivery today ( Its 8:30am PST ) as per UPS tracking ... my store is open till 9pm so I think I am good to go!
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just received my black 7 battery case from ups today. Tried it on my 6s and it works perfectly. Also I think it looks pretty good. Not sure why people say it's ugly. Now my 7 will be a power beast lol

I Plan to Stick Around

@kkk777, hey, how did you find tracking? Using your number??

I Plan to Stick Around

IPHONE 7 128 GB JET BLACK - NON BUSINESS RESERVATION SLOT #5 STILL OPEN PAST 7 DAYS NO MOVEMENT!

HOWEVER Rogers phone support claims its "IN PROGRESS"

FML

Dont know who to believe.

Best Buy Mobile got 0 JET Black and  no spares for non reservation

I Plan to Stick Around

@darkdad

Yup your 10 digit phone number without spaces in the "track by reference" under tracking .. set country to Canada ... but your reservation has to be SHIPPED for it to work

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ooouh! So my rogersdirect reservation (the backup plan) got "Escalated", then a few minutes later got changed to "In progesss" (real deal). Looks like since they cancelled my original "consumer" reservation they bumped up my backup plan. Sounds good to me!

My original reservation was a JB and my backup was a matte black, so they probably set me up for the matte black... But I seriously don't care.

I Plan to Stick Around

Aww ok, so basically me, you and all the other affected by this same
Thing have no way of tracking the status?
I've Been Here Awhile

Do you guys think they will continue shipping tonight / over the weekend as well? Or when usually will the next batch be sent?