Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I wouldn't expect any compensation for this since it's Apple's fault. But the offers provided to the corperate accounts didn't seem to good.

I'll never switch carriers or demand compensation for something that is out of Rogers control.
I Plan to Stick Around

soooooo I reserved an iPhone 7+ 32GB Rose Gold 7:30AM on the day online reservations started. Was #17 in line. It currently ist still open, #13.

I went to the store I reserved it at, downtown Toronto, after verifying the Eaton Centre Apple Store didn't have any Pluses. Lo and behold, they had the exact model I wanted for sale (the only Plus they had though). I reserved that exact model at that exact store and they didn't hold it for me. I had to walk in to buy it.

At best their system is extremely inefficient and non ideal for those that actually want to get a device as soon as possible it seems.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @greek3k

Nope as long as the store is able to do business and corporate customers accounts
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Local Apple Store here had a 32gb 7 matte black and 128gb pink 7 in general stock for sale to the public.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sascwatch

Thats how I works. They will sell it if no one picks it up from the store after the 3 days.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

The Rogers plus store next to me has four or 5 7's, and a couple of seven pluses. I didn't buy any of them because they weren't the ones I wanted
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers stores in Chatham only have regular 7's for sale.
I Plan to Stick Around

@greek3k Shouldn't be a problem. Simply cancel your reservation online after you get it.
I Plan to Stick Around

On my way to pick up...just got the call and the phone is waiting for me at the store

I'll keep you all posted (if you care to know)
I Plan to Stick Around

@sascwatch Did they say if they had any plus?