Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Yep 80% of the phones go to apple stores and 20% to carriers. Rogers gets whatever apple send them and that's it. They have no control over the stock they get
I Plan to Stick Around

I just received noticed that my iphone 7 128gb JET BLACK from Apple will be delivered next Wednesday, Sept 20th! Better than the 1-3 weeks I expected.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

😂!!!!!

I start twitching after being in line for more then 10 minutes to pay for groceries, never mind days on end....
I Plan to Stick Around

There are TWO jet black phones in Canada and they both went to an Apple Store. That's it. TWO phones. Wow hey? Hopefully more show up soon.
I Plan to Stick Around

According to Apple there's no jet black phones in Canada. TWO went to an Apple Store and that's it. Back ordered.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I hope so.
I Plan to Stick Around

Got a 128 Black I7 store got 13 additional units no jet black. They say November.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nnbeej

That is what i was saying many posts but everyone was complaining saying how it's Rogers fault. Now people are even seeing that that ONLY 2 JB units were sold in Canada. This is a full blame on apples part here.
I Plan to Stick Around

I like how best buy handles the delay! 100$ Credit, no kidding, keeping their customers in the know.

http://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/15/best-buy-delays-iphone-7-plus-orders/

We dont even get a message from rogers... just left hanging in limbo.

As much as you want to put full blame on Apple, it would be nice if rogers communicated more whats going on with their handsets.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

UPS trick is showing my i7+ 128 GB black is expected to arrive at my house by end of day today!