Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I'm off to the Rogers store. If but nothing else to voice my opinion. I'll report #jetblackmatters
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nnbeej

The store reps can't do much so going there to just yell or tell them. They will just say " yeah we know." or " we are sorry" that's all.

Also be prepared for stores not to have any JB models. Apple made this clear yesterday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Camcamera pm me
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got off the phone with Rogers 888-216-3388 they said that my order is showing pending status but the portal shows OPEN... I don't know what or who to believe anymore
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@nnbeej
The people over at your local Rogers store have absolutely no control over any of their stock. You can do, and say as you please, but in the end you probably will just be embarrassing your self. Save yourself that headache
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It saddens me to see that some of you don't value quality customer service. I am an exec. @Fortune 500 company. This is quality at its worst.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Morning,

Quick question, have an account with 3 numbers, just realized now, I reserved the phone under the wrong number, when I go to the Rogers store to get the phone, can I change the number hte upgrade will be going under??

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @vanvan8

No worries, u can do the upgrade on th other account as long as u are the account holder
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nnbeej

None of us said we don't value customer service. We do but we are explaining that the store reps can't do much. They are just store reps.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix, thanks Meowmix, not the account holder but do have access, (Name is on account) is this good?

I think you mentioned level 1? somewhere?