Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I was just hoping the same...: but I hate to say it I would assume it would be affecting ALL queues not just the jet blacks on non Corp plans...

Something is going on for sure.....
I Plan to Stick Around

true, but i'd say that the queue is different for each colour and config. we'll just have to wait till tomorrow (later today).
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Got my shipping this evening for my I7+ 128 Matte Black ... checking ups through the hack someone posted earlier .. it has bot been picked up by ups yet, and is being sent UPS Standard ... which means unless the depot is right beside my strore, could very well not be there tomorrow for pick up
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kkk

Can you send me a link to the hack
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

go to UPS.com ... click the tracking tab top centre on page ... on left under "Track by Referrence" enter your 10 digit phone number without spaces, change the country to Canada, then track it!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When I do that, it shows a shipment but its a shipment from the apple store with my iphone 7 case i confirmed the tracking #s are the same... nothing else came up... still sitting in open status iphone 7 128g jet black.... spot 5...... fml

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Th1ef

If you have not gone into IN PROGRESS, then to SHIPPED .. you wont see your phone in the UPS system

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The "hack" didn't work at all for me. Even though my phone is showing as "shipped"
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

"Havk" didn't work for me. Still #20 I7 128gb jb. OPEN
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

when does rogers plus open today? 7am or 8? its raining in winnipeg, my matte black 7+ 32gb is #2 since day one & still "open", useless system as always