Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wallet
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@bahmed

Couple questions for you if you don't mind.

Did you originally order on consumer side and have it cancelled and switched to business, or did you order right from the business side?

What number/numbers were/are you?

Have you received an email saying it was shipped, or just by looking at your reservation?

I ask because I'm waiting for the same phone. I was 52 on the consumer side and had mine cancelled (switched to business) by Rogers. It won't let me look on the business side to see my status, and have not seen an email yet.

Thanks!
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kunaal23

If you have read the reservation page, it did mention that you might not get it at launch and u have mentioned this as well before.

No one can blame Rogers here. Rogers isn't control of the stock they get or what they get from Apple. They get what they get. Everyone should be looking at Apple and complaining to them like all the other follows which are doing in the US.
hpbrandon
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #4 for the matte black iP7+ 32GB and it's still open as well.
bahmed
I Plan to Stick Around

I booked two phones. One on residential and one on business. You can see numbers in image. I think 18 for Jet Black+ 128GB and 119 for Black+ 128gb
xfallen
I Plan to Stick Around

Happy iPhone 7 / 7 Plus launch day everyone!

mailu1st
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm going to be trying my luck at a Rogers store downtown Toronto, we'll see if the stores get any extra units.
Th1ef
I Plan to Stick Around

lol they can't even get 5 jet blacks out the door on the reservation list and you expect extras?
zedehsea
I Plan to Stick Around

The "hack" didn't work at all for me. Even though my phone is showing as "shipped"
nnbeej
I Plan to Stick Around

"Havk" didn't work for me. Still #20 I7 128gb jb. OPEN
inferno129
I'm a Reliable Contributor

when does rogers plus open today? 7am or 8? its raining in winnipeg, my matte black 7+ 32gb is #2 since day one & still "open", useless system as always