Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@bbiery I am #14 in line for a matte black 32g I7+ and still have the status as OPEN too! It seems we picked the wrong combo
I Plan to Stick Around

@bahmed

Couple questions for you if you don't mind.

Did you originally order on consumer side and have it cancelled and switched to business, or did you order right from the business side?

What number/numbers were/are you?

Have you received an email saying it was shipped, or just by looking at your reservation?

I ask because I'm waiting for the same phone. I was 52 on the consumer side and had mine cancelled (switched to business) by Rogers. It won't let me look on the business side to see my status, and have not seen an email yet.

Thanks!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kunaal23

If you have read the reservation page, it did mention that you might not get it at launch and u have mentioned this as well before.

No one can blame Rogers here. Rogers isn't control of the stock they get or what they get from Apple. They get what they get. Everyone should be looking at Apple and complaining to them like all the other follows which are doing in the US.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm #4 for the matte black iP7+ 32GB and it's still open as well.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

Please read the previous posts to understand what is going on instead of asking the same questions. Giving answers is good but also reading for answers is better. I know there are many pages but i am sure many can check a few pages back to get the answer if needed or been already answered.

Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

I booked two phones. One on residential and one on business. You can see numbers in image. I think 18 for Jet Black+ 128GB and 119 for Black+ 128gb
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dbelore97

What gives? Blame Apple for no sending barely any devices to the carriers. Rogers has NO Control over this. They csnf do much other then wait for shipments. Read on MS the statement Apple gave this morning.
I'm Here A Lot

I understand, but like other people have mentioned, I am listed as position 2. Surely Apple sent rogers more than 2 256gb silver iPhone 7's.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dbelore97

You be quite surprised what Apple sends Rogers or any other carriers. If you haven't read what is going on, let me explain. Apple in the US declined the customers who paid for the Upgrade program to get the new phone. We are talking bout thousands of customer. After the upraised problems they had, they am decided to give them the devices. Now taking into consideration the they had stock for carriers, they took half of that stock and put it towards that and also into their own stores. Do realize Apple doesn't care if u don't get it from ur carriers as they know u will get it from them. So they stock up do on their own site and stores. It's known for years they been doing this. Apple even released a statement that they won't have any JB devices and other colors have limited supply for carriers and then. Apple is known for doing tricks like this and not having enough stock.
Last year most carriers didn't even get the Plus models until a day or so after. I waited until. Saturday to get mine meanwhile my buddy waited until Tuesday the following week to get it from Bell.
I'm Here A Lot

Why does rogers even bother with a preorder than? Only to seemingly disappoint their customers.