Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @officialbferg1

No they are not. Read my reply towards the user on the last page
I'm Here A Lot

Oh okay fair enough, thanks for the clarification meowmix
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @HarvOne

I told you. It could stop around 11-12am. Again as I replied to another user, once ur status hits IN PROGRESS the number means nothing. The number gets passed down to someone else. That's how a reservation and pre order works.. U don't keep the number even though it shows u he number, its only there to display the number u were ORIGINALLY at when u first did the reservations. Again after u switch to IN PROGRESS the number u were at means nothing.
I Plan to Stick Around

Are you on the business side ? Because I'm position 4 for the same phone but I'm still open
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @yobumchan

No worries Smiley Happy.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @celiali

Yes the user is on a business account. Again read my reply to the use on th last page to understand the difference of the statues.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @officialbferg1

No they are not. Read my reply towards the user on the last page

Oh, ok. You really think they'll get their Jet Black 7+ mid next week? I'm #13 for the 128GB Jet Black 7+ and I'm not expecting mine until October, the earliest.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @officialbferg1

You never know. If Apple starts making more JB iPhones then yes but who knows. I would say give it 1-2 weeks at most. We shall see though. Now it's all up to Apple.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello @officialbferg1

You never know. If Apple starts making more JB iPhones then yes but who knows. I would say give it 1-2 weeks at most. We shall see though. Now it's all up to Apple.

Yeah, I realize it really depends on when Apple decides to send their units to Rogers. Seems like they just don't really have many Jet Black's made at all.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @officialbferg1

Apple did make a statement that no store including them won't have any JB for walk ins or pre orders that are done within the days before launch. They seem like they still haven't understood to make more of the new color and just play it off. They know the game.