Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@saupaui

there definitley a shortage on 128 Silver i7 from what I've been seeing her... I am #8 and still open

I Plan to Stick Around

@JustBeingMe Nice! Im #4 in line for the 256GB 7 Plus and still sitting OPEN. I can guarantee I won't be getting it this weekend. Maybe next week.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dimundz88

I have said it about 3 times today lol. With so many posts, its bound u won't find it. Il see where they are.

Honestly i am tired of doing the waiting in line game for just a phone. Call me crazy but after 8 years of doing it, I got tired of it and I can wait a couple of days to get it. Now it's not the same for many but that's how I feel. Next year will be my last year of doing it.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Hi Meowmix, again thanks for all your help the past week : )

Hey question... you seem to have had samsung and phone devices as I have ... How, or what is the best way for me to get all my contacts from my Note 5 to my Iphone 7+ ? I want to trade in my Note 5 and put that amount to my iphone upgrade tomorrow, but want to get all my contacts off it .. any recommendations? Thank you
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kkk777

There is a way of backing up ur device and have ITunes find that back up. I usually just use my Google email account and it syncs all my contacts. Thus when I out my Google email on my iPhone, it automatically syncs my contacts.

No need to thank me! I make these threads for you guy! I am happy I could help in some way and be here 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix I completely agree. It is frustrating that they create this reservation if they cant keep up with a demand especially for the people whos numbers are 10 and up. I could understand if I was 25-50-100+ not getting one, but being #4 on the list, I find it absolutely retarded they can't get 4 of these to carriers.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Good thing for Apple In-Store Reservation

2x iPhone 7+ 256 GB Jet Black (1 Apple ID)

2x iPhone 7 256 GB Jet Black (2nd Apple ID)

8:30 am 🙂 @Fairy

See you all tomorrow morning! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nauthier

Apple is known to so this with their launches.. I remember this happening with the Rose Gold Plus model and also the 6+ Plus last year. They do this for hype as well. Apple knows everyone goes crazy over their devices so they use that
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

I used to wait in line like you (I remember those years speaking with you on the forums like we still do now) but no longer wait in line and haven't in years. 

1G I bought of someone random from Craigslist the year it came out in the states (he bought in jersey) and I met him at Fairview mall. I was one of the first in Canada to have an iphone and wish I had kept that original iphone. 

I waited in line at Rogers King St. west for the 2g  6 years ago I believe and had issues upgrading in store due to Rogers software and walked out of the store phoneless that year.

Another year I waited in line at the Eaton Center kiosk for the 3g I believe and waited hours for activation to complete but got the phone that day. 

iPhone 4 and 5 I actually can't remember but must have gone smoothly. 

iphone 6 was smooth reservation as well. 

Not so much this year. Glad I pre-ordered from Apple a back up Black model (also have jet black but 1-3 weeks) to arrive tomorrow to my doorstep. 

I think I'm getting too old for this!!!!!!! 

I've Been Here Awhile

I was #68 for iPhone 7 128GB Jet Black and today I am down to #52 and still OPEN. Do you think they will ship mine tonight?