Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@bbrennan @Kunal23

Just got shipping on my 7 + Matte Black 128 ... hang in there... you guys will get it tonight
I Plan to Stick Around

Just received the shipment confirmation email for 7+ 128 RG. I was #5 and I live in Winnipeg.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kunaal23

The shipping for Rogers closes at 10-11pm EST. UPS picks up around 8-10PM the latest and it all depends on UPS how many trucks and how much space they have.
I Plan to Stick Around

Check your PM! 🙂 @kkk777

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gunn

The statues can change anytime until 12am. I have gotten one from the S7 Edge at 1am in March but that was because my email was down. The original email was sent at 12:15am.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bbrennan10101

It doesn't work like that. They ship let's say 200 devices with UPS no matter where they go. Once UPS truck makes a stop at the facility, UPS workers sort out the boxes to each station for the trucks in the morning or overnight.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just received my shipment notification for my iPhone 7 plus 128gb silver! Was #1 in line

I Plan to Stick Around

@bbrennan10101

Replied!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Chrisl @Meowmix

I read the last 30 pages (can I not jump to a specific page?) of this thread and have also searched on 9 to 5 mac that essentially Apple has diverted their Jet Black stock to go towards their device upgrade program? Therefore ours have been cancelled? @Meowmix I never did find your post where you speak of this but I only went back as far as 100. 

I have been on hold for 45 minutes with Rogers Retention re; this (for the 2nd time today) and unlike @Chrisl who is happy to wait and eventually get their jet black phone, I am not willing to wait and enjoy waking up early and pre-ordering to ensure I get it on day 1. First world problems, I know, but I like many others enjoy seeing their status go from open/inprogress/shipping etc. and have enjoyed this for the last 7 years or however long it has been, from waiting in line

Things happen, sure, but retail/customer service/etc. is becoming more challenging these days and in order to maintain your customer, you need to do the little things, as well as the the big things, and go above and behind when things aren't going right.

Rep tells me escalation email confirming my reservation is still in tact will be sent to me within 24 hours. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @JustBeingMe

Glad to hear that!