Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Chrisl

If you read a few posts back many and i have explained what's going on.
Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dsburfitt I am on the phone with retention for the 2nd time today as I just received ANOTHER email from Rogers stating the $40 reservation fee has been credited to my account. 

Associate has confirmed they see the credit back to my account as well. He is looking into things. 

Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix 

Mine has also been cancelled. Lol. So crazy. 

Chrisl
I Plan to Stick Around

The post about Apple messing up and all the jet blacks going to the US?

So that means that my reservation is cancelled?

Chrisl
I Plan to Stick Around

I understand that they may not have any stock for the first day...but I still want the phone, I don't understand why they just cancelled my reservation?

Gunn
I'm Here A Lot

Is there still any chance of status updates tonight, or is that it
Obaid
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 7+ Matte Black 128GB shows 13th position and "open". But I got an email an hour ago saying the phone has shipped on September 13th. The system doesn't seem to be trustworthy, monitor your emails! I hope most people recieve their phones tomorrow.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Gunn

The statues can change anytime until 12am. I have gotten one from the S7 Edge at 1am in March but that was because my email was down. The original email was sent at 12:15am.
Dimundz88
I Plan to Stick Around

@Chrisl @Meowmix

I read the last 30 pages (can I not jump to a specific page?) of this thread and have also searched on 9 to 5 mac that essentially Apple has diverted their Jet Black stock to go towards their device upgrade program? Therefore ours have been cancelled? @Meowmix I never did find your post where you speak of this but I only went back as far as 100. 

I have been on hold for 45 minutes with Rogers Retention re; this (for the 2nd time today) and unlike @Chrisl who is happy to wait and eventually get their jet black phone, I am not willing to wait and enjoy waking up early and pre-ordering to ensure I get it on day 1. First world problems, I know, but I like many others enjoy seeing their status go from open/inprogress/shipping etc. and have enjoyed this for the last 7 years or however long it has been, from waiting in line

Things happen, sure, but retail/customer service/etc. is becoming more challenging these days and in order to maintain your customer, you need to do the little things, as well as the the big things, and go above and behind when things aren't going right.

Rep tells me escalation email confirming my reservation is still in tact will be sent to me within 24 hours. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Dimundz88

I have said it about 3 times today lol. With so many posts, its bound u won't find it. Il see where they are.

Honestly i am tired of doing the waiting in line game for just a phone. Call me crazy but after 8 years of doing it, I got tired of it and I can wait a couple of days to get it. Now it's not the same for many but that's how I feel. Next year will be my last year of doing it.