Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @Lonnie1313

If you read my posts this morning you would understand why. Apple screwed up with the Upgrade program in the US. Didn't allow any of those customers to get the Jet Black or upgrade even though they are paying for the service. After a heated debate Apple a couple days later changed their minds. Most of the remaining stock they had for carriers went towards them instead. Plus more stock to fill their pre orders. Thus leaving carriers in the US and in Canada without any JB devices.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix

Have you heard anything about people who reserved the phone as a new customer getting shipped yet or anything?
I Plan to Stick Around

Good to know, thanks!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @cici24

No i haven't heard anything yet. But I will once I get information!
I Plan to Stick Around

@Dsburfitt wrote:

And I've been cancelled, . .

How is it every year rogers outdoes itself in making this reservation system more and more difficult to use?

Started at 8 in the iphone 7+ 256 Matte Black List...now i dont know what i am

Same exact thing happened to me.  Now I have no idea where I am in line.  I am ok with it.  If I don't get one from Rogers, I'll just wait and buy it outright from Apple.  Keeps my carrier options open while not on a contract.

Poor customer experiance Rogers......How about having 1 reservation system instead of 4.  This causes customer confusion.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes!!! I just got confirmation from Apple. My item went from "Processing ..." right to "Ready for Pickup"!!! No complaints, but weird given the process they outline on the Apple site.

Screen Shot 2016-09-15 at 8.19.11 PM.png

I Plan to Stick Around

@kkk777

and anyone else with a i7+ 128GB Black that was in progress...Check your email/text messages, just got my shipping notification

I Plan to Stick Around

Seems as though all 7+ Jet blacks wont be coming in tomorrow 😞

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Just so I'm clear: there are actually TWO ways we know our phone is ready for pickup:

1. We get a phone call from the store.

2. The device registration page indicates "Ready for pickup".

Am I correct?

I'm a Reliable Contributor

People keep asking what are the chances of them getting their phones tomorrow when theyre in the 100's to 500's in line...meanwhile, I'm #2 in line for a 32 gig silver +, and it still says "open".....hasn't moved from here since 6:00am of the 9th!!!

Seriously now, if your status still says "open", chances are you will not get it tomorrow.

Sorry folks, but it's the truth.