Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@zedehsea

Unfortunately, you will not be receiving a tracking number. Rogers stopped that last year or the year before. Your email is your only confirmation...now just sit back and wait until the store calls you for pick up

CONGRATS!!
I'm Here A Lot

"There never was much hope. Just a fool's hope"
I Plan to Stick Around

@thesixfile

Maybe you should change your name to the 'white wizard'

That was a great LOTR quote
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Probably a couple weeks at least. Apparently all 7+ models are sold out. Maybe if you line up at an Apple Store, but I doubt rogers is getting any plus models unfortunately. Until your order changes from open to in progress, it's out of stock.
I'm Here A Lot

If our status says "shipped" to the store but we have not received a phone call, is there any harm in just showing up the store first thing in the morning anyway?  If not, when can we expect a call? 

I Plan to Stick Around

So there's only TWO jet black iPhones in Canada? And they are prepays from an Apple Store. No jet black plus models in Canada yet. Wow. I don't know why Apple doesn't ramp up production because this happens every year. Or maybe they do it on purpose. You would think they could sell more if the stores had lots of stock while the hype is still at maximum.
I've Been Here Awhile

exact same thing happend to me, i'm waiting on their phonecall

I Plan to Stick Around

That's what I'm wondering!!! I don't know if I should or not!
I'm Here A Lot

@Lonnie1313 I know! Could be worse...they could've massively ramped up production by cutting some QA steps just to stay ahead of the competition, only have it blow up in their customers' faces.

I'm sure another giant production wave is pumping out as many as they can to pump up on unit sales before the end of the quarter (I think it's the 27th).

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chatoyer

No harm but be prepared to be told we don't have it. Just so u are aware of that.