Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Wow well that's good news I guess. I ordered on Monday and I'm 851 on the list for the same phone. Mine is still open though.
I Plan to Stick Around

I didn't get a IMEI or anything. Just an email confirming reservation. Nothing since then.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Lonnie1313

You won't get a a IMEI number or anything other then a order number starting with NR- ( That is for the warehouse tracking).
I Plan to Stick Around

@ziglaub

It all depends of how many of that model combination Rogers  gets from Apple...anything is possible, if you are in progress, good chance you will have it by tomorrow, if you are still 'open' might be waiting until next week.

#117 isn't a bad number to have though...keep your fingers crossed

I'm Here A Lot

Hey folks, long time reader, first time writer.

What do you think my chances of getting a IP7+ 32gb (matte black) tomorrow? I'm #444. On the advice of a sales associate at the Sherway Gardens Rogers, I'll be lining up from 7am for when the open at 8am. OR, am I better off just sitting back and waiting until my PO delivers sometime next week?

I'm on a Rogers loaner device right now after getting tired of the constant back-and-forth with Samsung Canada and my Note 7; I just returned it and called it a day.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @thesixfile

Your chances are slim to none actually. Don't be surprised that if u don't get it until next week.. Also Apple did make a statement that most iPhones are sold out.
I Plan to Stick Around

I know the chances are slim but I'll be lining up myself. Im in the 500's for same device. Pretty confident we wont be getting it by launch. 

@thesixfile wrote:

Hey folks, long time reader, first time writer.

What do you think my chances of getting a IP7+ 32gb (matte black) tomorrow? I'm #444. On the advice of a sales associate at the Sherway Gardens Rogers, I'll be lining up from 7am for when the open at 8am. OR, am I better off just sitting back and waiting until my PO delivers sometime next week?

I'm on a Rogers loaner device right now after getting tired of the constant back-and-forth with Samsung Canada and my Note 7; I just returned it and called it a day.

I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 7 128gb has shipped..Haven't received a tracking number. Hoping to get one tonight at some point. Would love to pick it up tomorrow.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @zedahsea

Glad to hear!
I'm Here A Lot

Reality hurts, lol. Thanks for the advice @Meowmix!