Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Was #11 for Jet Black 256gb 7+ this morning.
Checked just now and I'm number 9, still open.

I think I saw number one and number two for this model comment earlier. Did any go into progress? Or do you guys think it's cancellations.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

No movement on business reservations side. However what I have noted is I was #14/365 an hour ago and now I'm #14/371 on 7+ JB 128

This is my first time of getting a device through rogers. I have been a rogers customer for 4+ years but always buy the phone from apple. I understand that the earlier you are in the queue for consumer reservations you get the device on launch day but has anyone had experience with business reservations getting the device on launch day in the past 

I Plan to Stick Around

Probably cancellations. There seems like a shortage of Jet Black models, and a shortage of Plus models - which doesn't bode well for anyone who ordered the 7+ Jet Black model. 

I'm not expecting mine until October at the earliest. Perhaps I'm just being pessimistic, but it seems like it'll take time for them to get those models rolling and will probably wanna give them to the Apple Store first. I'm gonna keep checking the Apple website in the mornings.

I Plan to Stick Around

The my Rogers page is crashing and giving errors messages on the site.
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers device reservation page**
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @cy999 - I've had the exact same thing happen to me yesterday morning. I contacted several people here on the forums and CommunityHelps helped me by escalating my issue. I just received a call from a business Rogers rep and everything has been taken care of. If you'd like to know more information please send me a PM. Cheers
I Plan to Stick Around

@bbrennan @JustBeingMe @mazi88

I am with all of you ... IP 7 + 128 Matte Black went into progress at 5pm PST last night ...still waiting shipping and crossing my fingers for tonight ..
I Plan to Stick Around

I received a CANCELLATION email today from Rogers and called in to confirm. She assured me it is a glitch and not cancelled and things will stay as is. I was 160 last I checked for my Jet Black 128gb 7, which she told me will be 1-3 weeks.

I Plan to Stick Around

@kkk777

Add me to the list of i7+ 128GB black waiting for shipment notification lol

Status updated around the same time last night
I Plan to Stick Around

@ragu13

You pick a case yet? I decided I liked the black leather Apple 7 plus case ... but was showing not available until October 5 ... they are just starting to become available at certain stores now ... just put one on hold for pickup tomorrow ( In case we get lucky with shipping tonight lol )