Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@JustBeingMe

Hey what # in line were you?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@maz88

I was #1
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@JustBeingMe @maz88I was number 18, and then dropped to 14 for the 128GB Matte Black 7+.  Last night became "In Progress" As well. I'm expecting to see "Shipped" tonight, however I'm not getting my hopes up.  Yes You and I both should receive them tomorrow, however, be prepared for disappointment at the rate everybody else's reservations are going..

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright everyone, here's a fun story. So September 9th at 6AM I woke up, reserved my iPhone 7 Jet Black 128GB. I was position 2. Status was OPEN till 3pm today... suddenly I get an email saying my reservation was cancelled. At this point I was furious so I called Rogers, and the rep tells me they got some sort of memo about it and a solution to it. He told me the reason it was cancelled is because I have some sort of discount on my account that doesn't work with the iPhone 7 reservation. He told me he'd send an email to whoever takes care of this stuff to re-activate my reservation and that I wouldn't lose my place. Also gave me a reference number begging for with "I". Now what sucks for me is the fact that being #2 would've ensured that I was gonna get the phone tomorrow. However now that this whole mess happened, I'm sure the phone won't be shipped out tonight. So that's the story. If anyone wanted to know.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

128 GB jet black 7

IS MOVING

#8 ----->>> #5
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

OH NO!!
They cancelled you!?!?

It's not moving !!!!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bbrennan10101

I wish us both luck... you'd think with such high numbers in the system we should have our devices tomorrow.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@JustBeingMe I agree, however the "In Progress" Didn't occur until around 6pm last night.  I'm going to refresh my status until 11pm tonight, and if nothing, then I am going to accept it haha.  I'll be offline for a while so hopefully when I check again in a few hours it will have changed!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Also was "cancelled" for 7plus 128 JB, both on Rogers live chat and the rep on the phone have confirmed that I was not cancelled but moved to a new reservation system and that my device will now be shipped to my home. They said this happened to all who have discounts on their account from school or work. The email regarding the cancellation is claimed a glitch. 

I was promised that a rep will contact me regarding my change in systems within 24-48 hours. I would like to know if anyone has had the same thing happen to them and have heard from this rep. I would like to trust in Rogers that they would not cancel all of us and not get us our iphones, but I am worried and would like to hear from anyone who has recieved the follow up call. 

Thanks

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My 128GB Jet Black 7+ moved up from 18 to 13. Cancellations, I assume. 

@alexgaspari7 wrote:
Alright everyone, here's a fun story. So September 9th at 6AM I woke up, reserved my iPhone 7 Jet Black 128GB. I was position 2. Status was OPEN till 3pm today... suddenly I get an email saying my reservation was cancelled. At this point I was furious so I called Rogers, and the rep tells me they got some sort of memo about it and a solution to it. He told me the reason it was cancelled is because I have some sort of discount on my account that doesn't work with the iPhone 7 reservation. He told me he'd send an email to whoever takes care of this stuff to re-activate my reservation and that I wouldn't lose my place. Also gave me a reference number begging for with "I". Now what sucks for me is the fact that being #2 would've ensured that I was gonna get the phone tomorrow. However now that this whole mess happened, I'm sure the phone won't be shipped out tonight. So that's the story. If anyone wanted to know.

You wouldn't have gotten it tomorrow, anyways. It looks like Rogers never got any Jet Black models from Apple.