Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Down from 8 to 6 in the last hour in the 256+ line. Rogers is up to something *shifty eyes*
I Plan to Stick Around

Just was talking to a Rogers Rep about an account-related topic, and brought up the iPhone reservations, and the rep (probably doesnt even know) told me that they are expecting a bunch of deliveries tonight/tomorrow morning for all iphone 7/7+ models besides Jet Black for Launch Day.  He probably didn't really know, and was just guessing?

Also @Meowmix, does the ACCOUNT HOLDER need to pick up the phone? OR the Reservation Contact?  I am the Res. Contact, and a family member is the Acc. Holder.  Acc Holder is gone for the night tomorrow too -.-

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bbrennan10101

The account holder or Level 1 must pick up the device from the store. If u aren't the account holder or a level 1 for more then 90 days on the account they won't release the device to u.
I Plan to Stick Around

its not rocket science

I logged onto myrogers with my business credentials like i always do to check my account and phones data use, balances etc., went to reserve device page, clicked i7+ 128 jb and got a number (that may or may not be in the consumer side... how the heck is this my fault? or anyones fault that did this simple proceedure?

im not cancelled yet but i now believe i will be and theres not a thing i can do about it.

#worried

I Plan to Stick Around

My progress is still OPEN. Position 4 for a iPhone 7 Plus 256GB in Silver.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm wondering if its still worth lining up at rogers store because they may split some phones up for instore selling that they received. hmmmm

Btw I'm 556 for Iphone 7+ matt blk

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Looks like lineups have started at the Eaton center only to dissipate when people were told that no pluses or jet blacks would be available.

Some people in Sydney flipped out when they were told the same thing after waiting in line for hours. LOL.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@delowder

Don't even bother. If Apple doesn't have any pluses to sell to walk ins, you can pretty much take a guess at the Rogers situation.

I Plan to Stick Around

Spot 191 for Jet Black 128GB iPhone 7 Plus. Rogers sent me an e-mail an hour ago saying my reservation has been cancelled. I am one of those with a consumer plan with an employee corporate discount.

Don't plan to do anything about it. I'll just wait for mine to ship from Apple that was in the 2-3 weeks delivery time frame (Oct. 5 to Oct. 12) when I ordered it last Friday at 2AM.
I Plan to Stick Around

My iPhone 7 plus 128gb silver is in the "In Progress" status, and has been since last night. Does that mean I should expect to see it tomorrow at the store I selected?