Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Should have done this on day one, but I just reserved a matte black 128gb 7+ on another line incase the jet black doesn't work out. Position 996! Guess we see what's faster, below 50 for JB or close to 1000 for matte black.

Maybe they'll remove the business reservations and start processing consumer orders, fingers crossed
I'm Here A Lot

Both my Jet Black's are moving
7 128G from 15 to 11
7+ 128G from 46 to 38
I Plan to Stick Around

sascwatch, I did the same thing, lol. i started with 1001, now i'm at 975...
I Plan to Stick Around

7+ 128G jet black, #48->#38 , I wonder what happens next...

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

# 14 of 365 on business reservations of 7+ JB 128

No movement since day 1

I Plan to Stick Around

@sascwatch Someone else I spoke to here on the forums told me that after they had their reservation cancelled, they re-placed a new reservation a few days later after speaking to a few reps, but just got their new reservation cancelled AGAIN. 

I Plan to Stick Around

So I am a business customer and been sitting at 25 in the queue for the iPhone 7+ 128GB Silver since the 9th. The rogersdirect.ca site does not work as it is only for Rogers agents and keeps prompting "access denied" when I enter credentials provided in the order achkowledgement email. I bugged our busines customer support and here is the answer I got:

"Thank you for your email, I'm happy to help!

First I just want to clarify that we do not have any numbers regarding how much stock we will receive of each device. Apple may announce that they are sold out of a model, however, we do not receive any stock until tomorrow, when the device actually launches, and we are not provided a stock list so I can't currently advise of how long the wait will be to receive your new phone.

Your position in queue is noted below, updated today, per your request. 

Order # S*****

Wireless # ***-***-**** 
Device: iPhone 7 Plus, 128GB, Silver
Spot in queue: # 25 out of 91

Based on this information, I wouldn't expect that you would be waiting weeks for your new phone, however, until we have confirmation of shipment I don't want to provide an estimate of delivery, as it may change at any time."

No phones are shipped to Rogers business until tomorrow? Waiting for weeks when sitting at 25 in the queue? I have a wishfull feeling that this is a generic resposne to anyone that contacts them. What is everyone's thought on this?

I Plan to Stick Around

@werwerggdfg me me me! (for matte black) lol i went up one spot, to #7, so either a cancellation, or they fulfilled one whole order.
I Plan to Stick Around

That's not fair to anyone, wake up early to reserve a new device only to have it cancelled a day or two before release. Shouldn't allow corporate accounts to reserve through that system if it's just going to be cancelled anyways.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi @RogersRoland @CommunityHelps

@I never got anyone from @CommunityHelps contact me to take care of my situation. I was asked by Rogers to make the reservation again because the initial ones got cancelled, they said they would use the new reservation numbers to make sure we get our devices no friday, well guess what the system cancelled me AGAIN! this is the third time...

After 9 years, I am really really really tired of this nonsense. Its incredible really....what customers have to go through due to system issues and such. No fault of our own.

You did say you can confirm your reservations have NOT been cancelled and no need to reserve again, where is the update on that? where do we see if the devices are indeed there for us? Where do we go for them? There is an insane amount of confusion.

@RogersRoland wrote:

Hey Community,

Sorry about any confusion the email may have caused. I can confirm that your reservations have not been cancelled so you will not need to reserve again.

@purelithium1@Indubitable@hendersonsarah@Tugs4life@lxhunter

We'd be happy to take a closer look at your account. I'll have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you.

RogersRoland