Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I was #64 for 7+ 128gb Rose Gold. My status seems to be stuck at "In Progress" and no tracking found when going through the UPS website. Looks like I will have to wait untill next week or longer. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@jeffyjoe its a consumer account, sorry i should have mentioned that
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

The UPS trick is only for devices that were shipped out. Also it might no work for many even if ur device has been shipped out. Just a friendly reminder.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@aliciamoir

Chin up...if you're in progress as of last night, the phone should ship out tonight.

For reasons I cannot explain, the status changes normally happen between 5-11pm. Hang tight, shipment will happen 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Quick question because Rogers reps aren't giving me a definitive answer. I'm due for an upgrade and when I click to reserve an iPhone 7 32gb it says that I'll get it for $199 on a 2 year premium+ tab contact starting at $125. Just want to confirm that if I pick it up in stores they're gonna know to charge me the $199?. I'm in line #218
I've Been Here Awhile

I wouldn't worry too much...

In 2014 with the iPhone 6, my device shipped last minute (night before launch / morning of launch – can't remember exactly) and it arrived at the Rogers Store that same afternoon.
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Serge is talking about phones that were bought direct from Apple when he gives the UPS tracking tip

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

so i spoke to Apple and apparently if you ordered the phone online on Apple's website you have no option to put it on the 2 year term contract . Buying it online means that you are paying for a SIM Free, Unlocked device. Apparently I would of had to make the purchase in store if I wanted it on contract.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mattsatt

Thats not what the Apple site shows which i posted a couple days back. Seems to me that they don't know their information or the information changed but not on the site
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mattsatt

If you actually preordered the phone on Apple.ca and gave payment info then you're paying full pop for an unlocked phone. If you reserved a phone to be activated by a specific carrier (and chose a time to pick up at the Apple Store) then you can add it to your Rogers account