Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hey @hendersonsarah, I feel we are having the same issue. I was told by @CommunityHelps that someone would reach out to me, I'm still waiting for the phone call. I was just wondering how long it took before someone actually called you?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 7 128g Silvers don't seem to have moved at all as well. I am position 1 and still showing open. I am shocked that they may not have those models to send out.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hey guys

When reserving a device now, you will see a order number that starts with NR-. That is for internal purposes for the warehouse. That's all. Just a heads up.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hey bro @xfallen

Same issue here, I feel upset at Rogers for treating us like this, its unacceptable. I as promised a called back 2 days ago. Never got one. I called into Rogers customer service the manager there was a . to me and said he cant do anything and didnt care and just offered me a $100 credit or some nonsense. I said no its about the principle. This is NOT our fault, this YOUR rogers system issue that cancelled our reservations.

I was no. 2 ....

Anyways I got a call yesterday from business services line, I think they are the ones who are taking care of the issue. i was told the new reservation I re-made yesterday would be reinstated in the sense that I would be one of the first to get the phone but they would ship it via UPS to my house.

Only phone that is not possible is jet black which i dont really want anyway. How long you been waiting for?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i reserved at opening on friday morning and got NR- position 16 (now 15 after sunday)
just wanted to see if there was any particular line NR was associated with, and wondering wht the rogers rep said they start with S, and not sure why mine was NR-

@Meowmix wrote:
Hey guys

When reserving a device now, you will see a order number that starts with NR-. That is for internal purposes for the warehouse. That's all. Just a heads up.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@hendersonsarah Since yesterday morning! I talked to a rep who told me that I would get the call and just had to wait for it. I feel there are a few things on the forum we cannot say in public regarding what was told to us so I'll send you a PM to continue this conversation since we're in the same boat! 😛

edit: seems like I can't send you a PM, the system doesn't allow it.. LOL

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@xfallen sent you a PM brah!

I Plan to Stick Around

Same here.....still open for #10 silver 128 GB regular iPhone..... How could they have none of this type???
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@hendersonsarah I received your message but can't reply to you unfortunately. My handle is @godzarmyof1, send me a msg there!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @maz88

It all depends on Apple. As i explained many times Apple sends more of their stock towards their own stores.. About 80% of the stock. Also the issues with the upgrade program in the US screwed up all the stock. Check 9to5Mac for that information. That is why Apple I saying they have little stock.