Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@YoniGlazer

OMG your right : / I didnt even think about that lol my initials are KK and my bday is 7/7 .. i just kept on adding ks and 7s until a username wasnt taken ... jeez. I should try and change that

I was Reservation # 23 and it was at 23 when it went into In PROGRESS .. I live in Vancouver
I Plan to Stick Around

Surely rogers has received at least 1 jet black iphone 7? Maybe? Hopefully? Still stuck in position 8 for 128g
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm 13th for an iPhone 7+ 128GB Black. However, I got an email on the 13th stating I've made changes to my account. It has a confirmation number and a one-time fees of -679 that will appear on my next bill. Does this mean the phone will arrive Friday because I got charged?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Obaid

They usually send those even before the phone is shipped out. So it all depends.
I'm a Regular

I reserved both a jet and a matte... 341 on the matte and 585 on the jet. We will see.

I Plan to Stick Around

matte or jet black?
@Obaid wrote:

I'm 13th for an iPhone 7+ 128GB Black. However, I got an email on the 13th stating I've made changes to my account. It has a confirmation number and a one-time fees of -679 that will appear on my next bill. Does this mean the phone will arrive Friday because I got charged?

I Plan to Stick Around

seems like you are in the same boat as myself. Got a call from Community member saying even though I was no. 2 and now i lost my number due to Rogers system issue "Tag" i had to rehold it, they said I would be moved back to my spot so ensure that I get it on launch day. Except now they are shipping them to me via UPS instead of store pick up.

Very dissapointing....yes but no one to call or no one to follow up with. So many of us are effected. This might be the last year I am doing this. I will be leaving Rogers if they dont rectify this. Unacceptable really.

Good luck to you bud. Hope you get a call back from them 

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix! I called my local Rogers store and asked about iPhone shipments and they said they won't get them till Friday. Trying to stay optimistic because of my number.

I Plan to Stick Around

@jeffyjoe Matte Black

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@jeffyjoe

My confirmation number starts with NR- as well...

I have no idea what customer base this confirmation number is for though.

I'm currently still #2 OPEN for iPhone 7+ 256GB Jet Black