Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I had a reservation put in on Monday for pick up in store, I was number 1102. On Tuesday I put another one in as a hardware upgrade shipping to my house, no idea what number the second reservation was but had to be higher than my original.

I Plan to Stick Around

Yup. The only way I could was to retry the temporary password and make another "new" password. You might need to use a different browser. It didn't work in Chrome but it did with Edge. Once it works you're good to go. The "forgot your password" thing is pretty much useless.

Let's just say that this website is a mess.

I Plan to Stick Around

@jeffyjoe

My confirmation starts with DR-

I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

@foujax wrote:

Yup. The only way I could was to retry the temporary password and make another "new" password. You might need to use a different browser. It didn't work in Chrome but it did with Edge. Once it works you're good to go. The "forgot your password" thing is pretty much useless.

Let's just say that this website is a mess.

I'm on a mac... I can't reset the password and it will not log in with the correct information on Safari or Firefox.

Really wish someone from Rogers would call me... As was promised yesterday... Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered my phone as a new customer, my card has been charged the price of the device. Does that mean they have it in stock to ship?
I Plan to Stick Around

@darkdad

Im hoping for this to happen as well.... mine went into In Progress yesterday afternoon... still waiting for shipping .. I7 Plus 128gb Matte Black
I've Been Here Awhile

@kkk777

Hey what place were you when it changed to IN PROGRESS?

And where abouts to you live... im starting to think that it depends on your store location!?

p.s iffy username you have man.

I Plan to Stick Around

@YoniGlazer

Over the past 2 years, it has taken 1 day and 3 days respectively to arrive at my store of choice...I don't know what it depends on. I'm thinking their moods on that day

I like to assume 'kkk' stands for Kevin Konrad kosteniuk and they like slot machines! Hahahahahaha lol
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie

I find chrome on my Mac works best with Rogers websites ... I cant even login to my accounts on Safari 90% of the time over the past 6 days ... but chrome loads right up