Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@07eclipsegt

Hmmmm... looks like you could be right as I haven't seen anyone else with our model switch to In Progress or Shipped.

Let me know if your status ever changes, would mean good news for me as well! Good luck Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello @RogersCilio,

Thank you for reaching out. I am currently in touch with the CommunityHelps team and am awaiting further instructions from them.
I've Been Around

Same thing for me, received the cancellation email this evening because I was previously on corporate...  wish some kind of early notification or their system should send me to rogersdirect.ca when I placed the device reservation last week  =< 

I Plan to Stick Around

To those who have the "Shipped" status, were you in 'OPEN" and "In Progress" status just a few hours prior? Just curious what the turnaround time in between are...

I Plan to Stick Around

I skipped the last 14 pages but just checked my status and it is in progress now. I was #5 for 7+ 128GB rose gold and still open 4 hours ago.

I Plan to Stick Around

@johnson441 my wif es was in progress since yesterday early afternoon and got shipped email about 6p today

Thanks, Guys. Everyone is getting different response times for sure.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @johnson441

Yes that's how it sometimes goes. The statues changed to IN PROGRESS last night and then SHIPPED tonight
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie

I'm with you. Been a Rogers wireless customer for 15 years also. Both my lines are elidgable for upgrade. Maybe it's time to take my numbers elsewhere.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a feeling I won't be getting mine by Friday unless the status changes tonight; i7 Plus 256GB Silver. Still OPEN as I type this.