Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

For those who have ordered a Black iPhone: please, please, PLEASE be more specific about which one - Jet Black or Matte Black when mentioning your change in status.

Mine is still at 192 and has been for some time, and in open status for the 128GB JB model. I'm going to assume that those who've had their status change to in progress are mostly all Matte Black ones.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @nasa25

I knew you would have done that Lol. U did it last year too hahaha
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

N/m

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@meowix

lol

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok, off the phone now.

Official message from a manager at Rogers to me... They are aware of the issue and they are NOT able to do anything about the previous reservation. Your consumer reservation number will NOT be reinstated, and they will not be providing ANY compensation to try and retain the business of affected clients.

I will be seeking a device reservation via the Apple Store on a New Activation via a different carrier. After 15 years of being a loyal Rogers customer I will finally be leaving. I was told by the representative that Rogers is not prepared to do anything in an attempt to retain my business whatsoever. If that is the case... then Goodbye Rogers. I'm disappointed in them to be honest. Guess I have a long wait for my new phone now... Enjoy those iPhone 7s all of you. I have some waiting to do 😞

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Arianny

It's black or jet black. Matte black is just called black

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@orangefreddie and sarahhenderson

That really sucks. Perhaps one of the Rogers mods can help you out. They've been good to me in the past.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had great movement today on my 7+ 128gb black from 165 to 32 but my gut tells me that might be it for +'S today on the first wave to be here for Friday.

Your thoughts @Meowmix

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @orangefreddie

Oh no :(. That's no good at all :(. I wish i could help somehow
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@orangefreddie

wow surprising to me that Rogers would do nothing to try to keep a 15 year customer...