Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Hello @glenngagan

It wouldn't be possible for that to happen unless it's a system glitch.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm position #1 for a 7+ silver 32gb, still no movement. Wondering if I'm going to have it at launch day as well, haha

I Plan to Stick Around

@jeffrey_mtl

were you #1 from the start on reservation open? my theory is they haven't processed 32GB models yet, I've only seen 128GB models change status so far.

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@jeffrey_mtl

Hahahaha I'm #2
I'm Here A Lot

I like your theory and hope it means my 256 is going to switch status soon
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 7 128gb black Status: SHIPPED

I'm a Reliable Contributor

@mailu1st

He has to have always been #1, because I've always been #2
I Plan to Stick Around

After 10 years I have decided to leave Rogers. 

I reserved 2 iphones under 2 numbers i have. I got reservation no 2 and 7 . I got an email yesterday that my reservation has been auto cancelled for one of them and just now another email saying my reservation number has been cancelled off for the second one.

Reason is apparently 4 years ago when i switched over to a regular account from a corporate discount through my work someone at Rogers forgot to take off the "Tag". So the system auto cancelled it. Funny nothing like this ever happpened last few yearss.

So now i have no phones reserved. I am upset. I have spoken to Rogers last night on he phone, through social media, through the call center again today no one can help and correct the situation. An idiot manager even through "i can give you a credit" . 

I cant understand why Rogers treats their customers like dirt. They take no Ownership over issues created by them and no ownership over solving the, I was promised a call by by 4 different rogers reps on phone and via socia media and not one has happened so far.

Rogers. You really dont know how to treat your customers by selling them expensive plans (which are 3 times the prices of your own brand Chatr at times) and then letting people reserver devices then auto cancelling them then doing nothing to help them.

All i ever got was "I cant do anything".

Its time to find a better company that values their customers. I am beyond livid at how appaling the customer service has been. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

@Meowmix

I hope that my order is fine...
I have the confirmation email and order ID for the i7+ 256GB Jet Black. I keep refreshing my status and it's still there, no cancellation email (hopefully I don't get one) , so hopefully everything is good!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @novy89

Glad to see they are shipping them!