Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frederyckf
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I was #250 for iPhone 7+ matte black this morning and now I am 92 still open...orders are getting processed! Fingers crossed I get mine on day 1-2 of launch day!!
radhead
I'm Here A Lot

Dropped to #95 for my i7+ 128GB Black, still OPEN. Hope it drops faster and I get to see In Progress soon!

Timcooper
I Plan to Stick Around

Just checked status on my reservation for 7+ 128 black. Moved from 139 to 13. Due to all the reported cancellations perhaps? Still open though
Traviscrazy83
I Plan to Stick Around

Got an email today saying my order was cancelled. I was #12 for a Gold 7+.

Apparently I ordered through the wrong reservation system. I recently switched from a true busienss account to a consumer plan with a corporate discount. I was supposed to reserve through the business reservation system. It would have been nice to know this, or receive some kind of notification before today - seeing as Friday is the launch day.

What a joke.

Now I'm #98 in line through this NRS system. Thanks a lot rogers, what gives?!

orangefreddie
I Plan to Stick Around

@Traviscrazy83 wrote:

Got an email today saying my order was cancelled. I was #12 for a Gold 7+.

Apparently I ordered through the wrong reservation system. I recently switched from a true busienss account to a consumer plan with a corporate discount. I was supposed to reserve through the business reservation system. It would have been nice to know this, or receive some kind of notification before today - seeing as Friday is the launch day.

What a joke.

Now I'm #98 in line through this NRS system. Thanks Rogers.

Well reserved on rogersdirect.ca and now I am #446... I was #129 on the old system.

If they keep me on #446 and don't fix this... I am DONE and WILL be cancelling and doing a New Activation via a different carrier.

skitsgko
I've Been Around

i have an open status for a i7+ black 32gb. my position is 63. what are my chances for day 1? 

Dbkdbk
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #165 for 7+ black 128gb...moved up in the last hour from 165 to 32!

frenshaw
I'm Here A Lot

I reserved two devices, a rose gold 128GB 7 for my wife and a black 256GB 7+ for myself. The rose gold 7 was originally at 90 and now it is in progress while the black 7+ went from 142 to 137. Looks like the wife is getting hers first!

maz88
I Plan to Stick Around

10th in line for the 128GB Silver iPhone still open..... fingers crossed. Glad to see a lot now in progress!

mailu1st
I Plan to Stick Around

seems like the 128GB models are moving first. this seems faster than the previous years already? where stuff didn't move until the night before launch? and it seems like they have a decent amount of supply this year from the position changes people are reporting