Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

@RogersRoland wrote:

Hey Community,

Sorry about any confusion the email may have caused. I can confirm that your reservations have not been cancelled so you will not need to reserve again.

@purelithium1@Indubitable@hendersonsarah@Tugs4life@lxhunter

We'd be happy to take a closer look at your account. I'll have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you.

RogersRoland 

Can you please have someone from @CommunityHelpslook into my account as well @RogersRoland? Thank you.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I am certainly not a happy camper now... If Rogers doesn't fix this I will definitely do my upgrade via a new carrier as my plan is up for renewal anyways now... I do not like this at all!

I keep trying to quote @RogersRoland's post from last night, but it doesn't seem to be posting

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine just dropped to 948 woo hoo haha
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bbrennan10101

@radhead

I am also in the lineup for the i7+ 128GB black (non jet) and moved from 25-21...so people in the 0-20 range were cancelled?

Hopefully for everyone's sake, it's starting to move and this isn't due to the sham cancellations

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ragu13

Hmm, I was previously #18, so first 20 weren't changed, must have been first 10-15? Or even just 3 cancellations/ email problems.  Regardless, im super excited as we get further through the week!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When I reserved my 7+ it said 6+ weeks for delivery beside all the 7+ models. Yikes!
I've Been Here Awhile

I was #4 for a 7 Plus Black 128GB and received 2 different emails saying my reservation was cancelled. I checked and my reservation has disappeared. I hope you are right that I shouldn't be worried!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same thing here
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've went from 463 to 285 for the iPhone 7+ black. .
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bbrennan10101

@young_wheezy

There it is...one of the 'cancellations' that moved us up...

Does it still show anything on your account page?

According to the message that @Meowmix just reposted and what we all discussed last night, you shouldn't have anything to worry about. By the sounds of it, Rogers still has the original orders in their systems because they seem to be able to know that everything is 'ok'

fingers crossed!!