Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Reply from the Rogers rep - Hopefully this all works out!

"I do understand how concerned you are with this email your received. There is nothing to worry about. As you receive a discount from your work or school, we’ve moved your order from one reservation system to the other. Good news- you will not lose your place in line and we will now be shipping your device directly to your address. One of our representatives will be in touch to ensure your reservation is in place and answer any questions."

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @phong3012

Don't get to excited. The status is In progress ( Pre fulfilment). So it hasn't yet been fullfiled yet.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bbrennan10101

Read what i posted above to that user.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks @Meowmix, for now my status is still open...
I Plan to Stick Around

Sure hope things start moving on the consumer side. My position dropped by one this morning for the 128gb 7+ jet black, guessing someone cancelled.

Hopefully the case I ordered from apple (midnight blue leather case) gets here before I scratch the phone all up. Might have to run around the day I get the phone to find something temporary.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @marimo

No worries. It will change soon
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright, however I just checked and my position dropped from #18 to  #14.  Still OPEN.

I'm Here A Lot

I got the cancellation e-mail as well, however, I checked on MyRogers and my reservation is still there. It has dropped from #243 to #208 now (reserved the 128GB iPhone 7 Plus in Black). I guess people are being changed from OPEN to IN PROGRESS? (Mine is still OPEN)

I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersRoland wrote:

Hey Community,

Sorry about any confusion the email may have caused. I can confirm that your reservations have not been cancelled so you will not need to reserve again.

@purelithium1@Indubitable@hendersonsarah@Tugs4life@lxhunter

We'd be happy to take a closer look at your account. I'll have someone from @CommunityHelps reach out to you.

RogersRoland 

@RogersRoland can you please have someone reach out to me from @CommunityHelps as well... Thank you.

I Plan to Stick Around

@radhead from what I'm guessing, whoever has had their reservation "cancelled" (technically moved from one system to another as mentioned by the Rogers rep above), allows others to have their place bumped up.

I was #57 and got cancelled but the Rogers rep told me my place in line has not been lost and the device would be shipped to my personal adress, but that I would not be getting it on launch day since it does take a few days to process.