Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

hopefully tonight we see some status changes to "in progress" for people who had the 7+ reserved. Really hoping to get mine on launch but im not holding my breath lol...if i actually wait until after the 19th, i'll get another $20 knocked off my early upgrade fee LMAO!!!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Woohoo just ended chat with Rogers Rep.

reservation spot is #2 out of 342 In progres. The order is in fulfillment for Jet Black 128GB iPhone 7Plus

I Plan to Stick Around

@tpaglia This post makes me extremely hopeful... the fact that i'm #18 i7+ Black 128GB (consumer side) means that possibly my status will be changing soon!
I Plan to Stick Around

@bbrennan10101 I really hope so too, I'm 17th for 32GB 7+ RG
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

Although I haven't (or won't?) receive that email, does that mean we can simply ignore the message?

#48, 7 plus jet black

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix Hey Meowmix, sorry to insist. I know you told me not to worry but I received another email saying the following:

Hi ,
Your device reservation for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Black, which was reserved for the wireless number xxxxxxxxxx, has been cancelled. The $40 reservation fee will be automatically refunded.

I just checked on my account and the reservation is not there anymore, as if I had never reserved a device. Speaking with Rogers support right now 😮
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @xfallen

Look back a couple of pages from last night you will see a post by a manager. Follow that.

Calling into Rogers won't do anything unfortunately other then telling then what is going on and them saying they will report It. That's all.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine just got cancelled also... iPhone 7 Plus 128 GB, Black. I was #129 10 minutes ago when I logged in.

I did not fo,llow any links in the email. Just went to rogers.com and logged in.

The reservation is now gone when I log into MyRogers... What do I do?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @marimo

Anyone that hasn't received that email just ignore it. That's what I would say.
I Plan to Stick Around

I just got another email saying my reservation has been cancelled. I checked. My reservation is no longer there.