Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I ended up ordering a http://www.hellonomad.com/products/leather-case for a case. Beautiful leather on them.

Resident Expert

Those nomad cases are gorgeous. The horween leather looks excellent. IMO they are a better and less costly alternative to Vaja cases.

I've Been Around

Hey Guys,

Anybody with a business reservation have their status change yet? I'm #3 of 411 and it is still saying:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

=(

I've Been Here Awhile

@DarkearthAC wrote:

Hey Guys,

Anybody with a business reservation have their status change yet? I'm #3 of 411 and it is still saying:

In progress(Pre Fulfillment)

=(

Im business also and from what I remember from past times the phones tend to ship a week after release or so. Unless they changed things this time.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

LOL.....I wonder how often people are refreshing their Rogers reservation page to check status....gonna go on a limb and say at least 2 time an hour since yesterday.
I Plan to Stick Around

@canamera

I checked mine quite often last night but after realizing there were no i7+ of any colour in progress, I've stopped

Not expecting it to change before the weekend...I'll let someone else refresh from now on lol

First year since the 5 I won't have it at launch...little disappointing that I'll be stuck with this 6s until the new one comes in

I've Been Here Awhile

I pre ordered a 7 black 128gb from apple for a store pick up friday morning but I didn't go thru the carrier plan link on apple's web site and just did a regular pre order. Will I still be able to put it on my rogers tab?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mikepipes

Yes you still can. All you need to tell them when picking it up is that u want it to be added on ur Rogers account
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@ragu13
Ya I hear you, it'll be torture to go the weekend without a new toy....I'm not even getting this for myself, and I'm still excited. I'm mostly hoping it'll come in on Friday because I have Friday off this week, and I won't need to take time off next week. I was also constantly checking yesterday.
I've Been Here Awhile

Cool thanks meowmix