Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple IPhone 7 / 7 Plus Reservation numbers / Questions

I'm #18 in line for the 128GB Jet Black 7+. Reading through some of this, it seems like I won't have my device on launch day, likely. 

How do I go about getting it from the Apple Store? I remember for the 6, there was a link you could click and randomly they would become in-stock and you could reserve the device and pick it up. Is there something similar this year?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @officialbferg1

You go on Apple.ca and check on Pre order.. It would give you the time frame there. For now it shows November for the exact model you are looking for. Its worth a shot though.

No they took that down it seems
I Plan to Stick Around

Are these set-backs and delays for the iPhone 7 Jet Black only? I'm 18 for the Black i7+ 128GB, and just wondering if I'll likely be affected by these delays?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @bbrennan10101

It seems to be all Plus models but we have until tonight / tomorrow to see what's going to happen.
I Plan to Stick Around

By doing a carrier upgrade when you click pre order on apple.ca you get a notification that tells you that the page wont be live again until 8 am on the 17th of september. This is how it was for the 6 and 6s if im not mistaken. Everyday they reset the site and then the clicking wars begin. Thats how i got my hands on my 6plus. I had it reserved through rogers and then cancelled becaue i was able to get it on the second day after launch by being up super early with really good internet i got lucky and put one aside for myself and just came into the appointment. I recommend any one who is in a massive rush to get their apple fix soon to do that. Everyday the page goes live at 8am where you will have the chance to book what you want. 

I Plan to Stick Around

@elkhazendarramy

Seems to be down these past 2 days. You think it'll be live on Friday or up on Saturday as stated?
I Plan to Stick Around

Im sure it will be live on saturday at 8am. Whether or not inventory of the device you want is availble that is a different story on its own. 

I Plan to Stick Around

So my Apple order (7+ 128 gold) is still showing as "Processing Items". Is this normal with Friday just around the corner?

I Plan to Stick Around

@elkhazendarramy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thats a considerably better position than the majority of people.